16 November 2012

Hand Painted Onesies




While pregnant I pinned what felt like a bajillion ideas for customised clothing for A. Sadly, I never got around to actually doing them into action! So my new year's resolution (technically it's a new year, since A recently turned one) is to put those ideas and inspirational pins to use and actually create some things for A. 

I started out with customising some plain white onesies using fabric paint and this is what I came up with:



Inspired to try some more! Next up: freezer paper stenciling and perhaps a summer skirt or two for little miss A. 

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! You did well! And you inspire me to also act on all those great ideas I collected!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Drop me a line and I'll make sure to answer any questions or comments you might have.