18 December 2012

Review: Mother Nature Swim Cozzie

Mother Nature swim cozzie

Description: The Mother Nature Swim Cozzie is a sized swim diaper with a snap closure (and decorative cord ties). It consists of a nylon outer fabric (similar to a regular swim costume) lined with a cotton toweling PUL-backed fabric. 

First impressions:  The range of colours and patterns are somewhat limited, but they certainly are cute! My personal favourites are the two tie-dye ones - after all how could I choose anything else for my little hippie? The swim diaper seems very well made, with professional looking finishes - I love the decorative cord tie detail around the waist.   [Rating: 5/5] 

Mother Nature swim cozzie

Ease of use: It is super easy to use - snap on, snap off. While some people would prefer a pull on/off option for a swim diaper, I like the fact that it snaps on as it makes for easier clean up of poo. I also like the fact that the snaps around the waist gives me the option to adjust the waist size of the swim cozzie, extending the use of it. [Rating: 4.5/5]  

Fit: There is no two ways about it - these swim cozzies look adorable on A! Because of the adjustable waist size (via the snap closures) and the stretchy fabric I'm sure these would work on a wide range of body sizes as well. [Rating: 5/5] 

Mother Nature swim cozzie

Value for money: Considering how hot our summers get in South Africa and the many pool and beach trips in our future these are an absolute steal. A fits comfortably in the size medium at 13 months old and there is still a bit of room to grow, so they might even fit next summer too. You only need one of these, perhaps two at most and even then it's still a much cheaper option than having to keep buying the expensive disposable swim diapers.  [Rating: 5/5] 

Performance: We used these on holiday in September when A was 10 months old and have used them a couple of times since with the recent hot weather and we have not had a single problem with them. I feel I have to add that A has not poo'ed in them (yet), but I'm pretty confident that these would hold in even ebf poo since they fit pretty snugly around the legs and waist.  [Rating: 5/5] 

Mother Nature swim cozzie

Overall impression: Is it obvious that I LOVE these diapers? Because I do. They look and feel fantastic and (more importantly) - they work. A great investment for summer. [Rating: 5/5] 


You can buy the Mother Nature Swim Cozzie directly from their website or via various online retailers.

Disclaimer: All image credits belong to Hippie Safari. Please do not use or distribute without my permission.  I was not compensated for this review and paid regular retail price for the diaper. While I aim to provide detailed, objective reviews of all the diapers that I've used, please bear in mind that this is my opinion and that every mom has her own preferences and every baby is built differently. So what works well for me and A, might not necessarily work well for you and your baby. A the time that these photos were taken, A was 13 months old and weighed 9.3 kg.

1 comment:

  1. I have two of these, agree they are the best and a must in South Africa!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Drop me a line and I'll make sure to answer any questions or comments you might have.