19 May 2016

{Flats Challenge 2016} Day 3 - Favourite Folds


I'm playing catch up and blogging one day late, but for day 3's post I wanted to share some of my go-to flat folds with you. 

I've tried quite a few folds during the previous challenges, but I keep coming back to these four during this challenge and also just as part of our regular flats usage outside of the challenge. 

They are:

1. Origami
2. Pad fold
3. Neat fold
4. Kite fold

And of those four origami is the one I use the most often, though I do use padfold quite a bit as inserts for our pockets. Origami is also the one most people will know as it was a favourite with our parents' generation as well. 

Without further ado though, here is a video demo of my favourite folds including how I put them on my toddler. 



Which folds are your favourites? Share them in the comments.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Drop me a line and I'll make sure to answer any questions or comments you might have.